Membership of the City & County Neighbourhood Watch Association (Leicester & Leicestershire) is open to all households in the local area. Currently, membership costs £12 per year. For more information about the Association, please see the About Us page.
To join us, you can use our online membership form. Payment can be provided by credit or debit card via our secure PayPal payment system. Alternatively, you can print out a membership form and return it to us by post.
What We Expect Of You As A Member
- Observe and report any suspicious activities - non-emergencies to your coordinator.
- Reporting of crime to the Police (0116 222 2222) and emergencies or crimes in progress to 999 and then to your coordinator.
- Learn your neighbours' names and be able to recognise them and their vehicles.
- Properly identify your property by methods such as postcoding, etching or photographing.
- Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. It is important to have a good witness.
Benefits of Membership
- Less likely to be a victim of crime
- Possible discount on Home Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance for Neighbourhood Watch activity
- Regular newsletter delivered to your door
- Awareness of what is happening in your community
Want To Do More?
Those wishing greater involvement can get involved in activities such as:
- Ring Round Teams
- Newsletter Delivery
- Burglary Reduction Projects
- Car Crime Initiatives
- Youth Issues
- Iniatives involving the senior community
- Environmental Issues
You can join now for just £12 per year. You can either choose to pay securely online via PayPal, or by printing out an application and returning it to us with a cheque
Click on PayPal below to continue
Print and Post Membership Form
Click to download the form
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded here.